Monday, October 7, 2013

What would I create with artificial intelligence?

With unlimited funds and access to equipment I would use artificial intelligence to create a person robot, she would be my assistant, my cleaning lady, she would be my back up. She would be able to do much more than an ordinary person, she would be able to do every day chores very quickly and efficiently. This robot would be faster than a human. She would be able to do the dishes faster than the dishwasher, she could do the laundry and have it folded by the time most would be getting ready to do the laundry, because this robot would be automatically programmed of the household chores that would need to be obtained and by which time. This robot would not only be a cleaning lady though, she would be somebody to talk to around the house when there is times that I talk to myself. (That way I won't be talking into space without getting an answer, I would have this robot there to answer me. This robot may not be very advanced on responding to somebody, but I would have it as advanced to where it could respond and actually make sense as to what is being said and have a common knowledge on how to answer.

This robot would be used for so many things that the list is endless. Although I would use her as a cleaning lady personally. I would also like her to be a babysitter or house watcher. For example, she would be able to detect if anybody is trying to break into the house, just like an ordinary alarm system that costs so much to buy all the add on equipment, and would be able to send signals to the local police department. The robot would also be able to detect fires and signal those to the proper authorities as well. This robot would be an all in one act. She would be a cleaning lady, an alarm system, a built in babysitter, and somebody to talk to when the nights are quiet or just when somebody in the house is having a bad day.

There is so many things that I can think of to use a robot for if I had unlimited funds to build and create a robot. There is so many different types of robots that I would build that I wouldn't even know how to begin trying to explain them all. Robots are helpful in life, and I would use the access to the equipment and unlimited funds to try to make robots even more helpful to society. Imagine all of the endless possibilities for a robot, because there is no end to what they can do, if something can be thought about it can be made until proven other wise.

1 comment:

  1. I like all the details you included about the various uses of this robot. I want one!

    ReplyDelete